- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Migrating to AWS (AWS-M)
In this course you will learn strategies for planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, validation and post-migration application optimization.
This course teaches you how to:
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
- Assess cloud migration readiness.
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
- Solutions Architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- IT Project Managers who are involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
We recommend that attendees of this course meet the following prerequisites:
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Migrating to AWS – An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud