Architecting on AWS (AWS-A)
Training in English
Solution architects can optimize the use of the AWS cloud through the knowledge and skills learned in the Architecting on AWS course. They understand the AWS services and their integration into a cloud solution. We provide you with the necessary expertise on best practices to integrate a service into the cloud concept.
This course is intended for solutions architects and solution design engineers.
We recommend that attendees of this course meet the following prerequisites:
- Course taken: AWS Technical Essentials (AWS-TE)
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
This course teaches you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing Your Environment
- Making Your Environment Highly Available
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Build a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies