Marketing Manager (m/w/x)Location: Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt
Location: Germany-wide, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt
What We Offer:
- Responsibility and creative freedom
- Entrepreneurial participation in our young company
- Personal further training in the form of certificates and training courses
- Getting to know each other day (virtual or live if necessary)
- Access to The Office Group workplaces throughout Europe and full home office support
- Compatibility of family and career as a matter of course
- A mentor in the team
- Regular team events
- Subsidies for gym membership, public transport ticket & service bike program
Assignments & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the strategic positioning as well as the operational management of all marketing measures and campaigns, from conception and planning to measure implementation and results monitoring (web, social media, content, event, newsletter, mailing, etc.).
- You oversee the monitoring of the online marketing environment and identify new opportunities to expand, personalize and automate our existing performance marketing efforts
- You manage external service providers and act as an interface between agency/s and PROTOS
- Creation and maintenance of CI compliant marketing material (e.g. flyers, presentations, etc.)
- Own content creation (text and images) and development of new, creative content formats for the various channels
- Planning and execution of on- & offline events
- Evaluate marketing campaigns for lead generation and lead qualification using HubSpot CRM & marketing software
- Degree in marketing/media/communication or career changer with relevant work experience.
- Hands-on marketing expert with 2-3 years of experience in the conception and implementation of marketing campaigns in the B2B sector (online and offline)
- Experience and knowledge as well as proven success in the development and implementation of marketing concepts / campaigns
- Initial professional experience in marketing communications, content management (including SEO) as well as social media marketing (paid social campaigns).
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Paid Social channels (LinkedIn Business Manager) including campaign goals, placements, targeting and optimization options.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, initial experience with WordPress and Hubspot CMS tools is desirable.
- A creative, results-oriented approach with the necessary eye for detail
- Strong:r team player:in with strong communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build networks
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Do you have any further questions? We would be happy to clarify them in a personal conversation!